By entering and using this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated here in accordance with the law.
1. The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to The Wensleydale Heifer Ltd. except where it is stated otherwise. All rights are reserved. No part of this web site may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of The Wensleydale Heifer Ltd. - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
2. The copyright for all photographs and images used on this website, except where it is stated otherwise, belongs solely to The Wensleydale Heifer Ltd. All rights are reserved. They may not be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of The Wensleydale Heifer Ltd. - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
3. The Wensleydale Heifer Ltd. has made every effort to ensure that all information contained within this web site is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law. The Wensleydale Heifer Ltd. shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this web site.
4. Mention of third-party products, companies and web sites on this site is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. The Wensleydale Heifer Ltd. assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products, vendors or information. Information is provided only as a convenience for the users of this web site.
5. The Wensleydale Heifer Ltd. makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from this web site. A link to another web site does not mean that The Wensleydale Heifer Ltd. endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such web site.
6. The Wensleydale Heifer Ltd. actively enforces its copy rights and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
The Wensleydale Heifer Ltd
Registered in the UK - Company No. 07370937
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from our website contact form;
- Your Name
- Your email address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Enquiry
What we do with the information we collect
The information we request via our contact form will be used to provide you with a better service regarding your enquiry.
We will not sell or share your information. Your information will be stored on our secure online systems and in our on our in-house database within our premises.
Your information will be used for internal record keeping.
By providing your email address to sign up for our newsletter and latest news, you are opting in to receive occasional information about the latest news, offers and competitions from the Wensleydale Heifer.
You can unsubscribe to opt out of receiving these emails at any time by either following the “unsubscribe” link on any marketing email from us or by emailing
You will have the option to opt in to our email marketing when submitting an enquiry form. If you do so, we will send you marketing emails from time to time which may include our latest news, offers and competitions which we think you may find interesting.
Holding the information
Information submitted by an enquiry form or through signing up for our newsletter will be held on our secure server in order to refer back to for a future query. It will be held for a period of no more than five years.
If you opt into our marketing emails this information will also be held on our email system until you unsubscribe from the emails.
Third party integration
Cookies & caches
Like many websites, this site uses "cookie" technology. The cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number. The cookies we use are anonymous and do not reveal any personal information about you and are used solely to enable sections of the site perform effectively. Your computer may also store a cache of the webpages you visit, you can delete this and the cookies with a simple procedure present in most browsers.
By using this website you are giving your consent for the use of such cookies.
Our raw server logs - which contain your ip address, operating system, web browser information and records the pages and documents viewed - are archived for one month and then removed from the server. We do this so we can track unauthorised server activity as part of a business critical need to prevent fraud.
The server also logs anonymous activity for the purpose of recording traffic statistics to enable us to view web traffic on various sections of the website.
This website may contain links to other sites. We do not share your personal information with those websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Sharing your personal information
We do not give any personal information to any other person or business, or use the information gathered in any other ways than those described above. If required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information, we will do so only in accordance with the law.
You have the right to request access to the information we hold on you.
You have the right to request correction of any details we hold on you.
You have the ‘Right to Be Forgotten’ and to request for us to erase all data we hold on you. You can do so by contacting us at
or calling us on 01969 622322.
Questions or Concerns
The Wensleydale Heifer
t: 01969 622 322
f: 01969 624183
If you believe any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible so we can correct any information promptly.